Lost in my OWN mind

Friday, May 27, 2005

For i am...

Amazon!

Johnny Lang: Your Breaking me

The greatest pick up lines i heard was last night when i drove to a bar to get my drunkin' friend in my slippers and pjs. I went in the bar and a guy, sorta good looking, drowning himself in alcohol said, "Nice shoes, wanna beep?!"

The second line was, " hey, did it hurt?"

i said what? (Remember i do have blonde highlights)

He said, "When you fell from heaven!"

I just starred blankly at him for a minute and he got a little squirmish and we then played a damn good game of pool. After that i went for a ride on his nice Yamaha 1000. Hot diggity dawg.


Oh yeah we brought the drunkin girl home.

Nice story, and i will put it in the good story bagg and bloody hell, i gotta go................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home