Lost in my OWN mind

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

the dentist man

Forgot i just went to the dentist, and the dentist, myself and the little cute lady who cleaned my teeth were all trying to figure out what was hurting my gums, i don't drink pop, barely any coffee, smoking doesn't "really" hurt them..... ah ha... the sour in my whiskey... i have an assignment from my dentist to drink wiskey on the rocks or with water.... cool...oh yeah then he kicked me in my foot, luckily i was wearing the steel toes. He did this because i kept refusing to get my wisdom teeth pulled out. that jack ass.

My great grandma, from Montana, I imagine, drank a shot of Irish whiskey before she went to bed and in the mornin' withe her eggs.

Two things i learned in Montana, was Never go to bed mad, stay up and fight and Ya work hard, Ya play hard. The former saying hung abover my bed in my hunting lodge when i lived there. And people wonder why the way i am. HHHHHHHHHHHmMmmmmmm. Kiss my ass, sea bass!

pardon the french, sis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home