Lost in my OWN mind

Sunday, May 22, 2005

"Sparks": a mentor

Recently found new meanings to the 5 Elements in Chinese Philosophy; the elements are Metal, Fire, Wood, Water, and Earth:

Courage, Strength, Honor, Perseverance, Love
According to tradition, these elements mutually produce and destroy each other. Something like this:

Production
Courage begets strength,
Strength produces Honor,
Honor is the root of Perseverance,
Perseverance is the beginning of Love,
and Love gives us Courage.

Destruction
Fear removes our Honor,
DisHonor destroys our Love,
Hate bleeds our Strength,
To abuse our Strengths and Gifts will dissolve our perseverance,
When we live in the state of Severance,
we lose our Hope.

Sources:
When I need courage in my life,
love people.
When I feel weak,
encourage someone.
To find honor and respect,
find strength from within by caring for myself.
If you are losing hope,
talk to me and be honest.
If I want love in my life,
then I will just live for today.

Hangin' in there-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home