Lost in my OWN mind

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Sleep

Last night was a blast! Went to a "MEETING" got to much coffee and started to bounce off walls, then my friend and i went a played some damn good pool while dancing to Michael Jackson. MY bar parents were there and my "mom" danced with me and kept giving me hugs. Not drunk, hell not even tipsy and the bar let me have a dance party... awesome!

and then the rest of the story;0

It was late, i was tired, two 'boys' that work for FORD company decide they need to go to perkins, not feel the need but NEED to go and i guess i was part of the deal! They bought me breakfeast, i keep getting louder and couldn't stop laughing because i am so tired. the waitress yells at me as usual..."Allie not again, hush lady or else!".. i laugh the 'boys' who like Fords and are so much more older than me walk me to my car and i happily drive hope and cough myself to sleep! Ahhh now i go, clean and meeting the SENATOR!WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWoooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home