Lost in my OWN mind

Monday, May 16, 2005

Loosing my mind in my move

Zion! Unsure what the balance held...

A little more than two weeks and i will move all my belongins to another place of living.

it is not tiny, not huge, but just right for three people. Easy going roommates to which i can man handle (thank God) One problem or more, I have one, just one part time job which will pay all the bills, but the food, my gas, and spending,,,,,

BIG PROBLEM!!!!!

So i pray for a decent job, that i can choose my times and that i make a decent amount of money or i will revert back to what i used to do.... yes sell myself... I hate when that happens ;) ;)

Just kidding sista!

1 Comments:

  • Maybe that is a good idea, but since i am spoiled and love you so much, you can do both;)

    Yes i love her voice and practice in the mirror everyday to sound just like her!

    By Blogger Badtiming, At 17 May, 2005 13:34  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home