Lost in my OWN mind

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Congrats baby boy

My little brother and the youngest in our family graduated from high school today! I am proud of him and he is proud too, although he won't admit it. Family, friends, old-neighbors were all over at my parents casa! It was a lot of fun, especially when a dude from montana and your little cousins hide all your damn smokes!

One thing bothered me though...Parkisens disese (i can not spell, so sound it out, cuz i am not going to ask any one how to spell what i just mispelled, sorry) This priest friend of our family came over, but i had to pick him up, he looked horrible, his arms, face, his breathing, but damn was he sharp and witty. He doesn't have that many friends and when i gave him a hug goodbye after walking him to his rectory, where he lives alone, i wanted to scream and cry, yes cry, for him. "It is sad, to be all alone in this world. Isn't it?!"

So pray your asses off for this man, i want his pain to go away. Hell i would quit smoking for him...shit i shouldn't say that. Everyone needs company, well at least one person who calls and knows ya, it just sucks when that one person is open and wants company and no one is there. This beautiful man, who looks like he is in a stage a rigamortis (spelling? sound it out) was so bloody happy to be at a high school grad party and he couldn't breathe, shit! I hate that.

don't worry be happy.... if you clapp, he will live, so every one clapp clapp clapp damit clapp

1 Comments:

  • Your site Badtiming, I found to be interesting. When I was searching for Baby Irish Name yours was the most eye catching. While working on my site Baby Irish Name I have been looking for ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 24 January, 2006 15:11  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home