Lost in my OWN mind

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

donde esta el dinero?

I am moving this weekend, didn't pack yet, need a second job still, parents aren't having good days and i am always a site for sore eyes when in a bad mood. Hope the scarcasm was caught.

"Writing disciplines the mind, let me repeat, Writing Disciplines the mind."
-Fr. John Hardon

a man by the name of michael D. Byrne sent me a speach while i was in Montana, just after TAC. The speach was entitled "Writing and the Spiritual Life." I read it, loved it and by jove, i just found it again. Because our minds are crazy, well some of ours, reading organizes it, and by organizing one's thoughts one should think clearly, or better, one then achieves a few steps closer to heaven...well at least a better and stronger spiritual life..............................so you buttheads write, write but don't forget to eat.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home