Lost in my OWN mind

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Summer.

Summer has started out horribly: rainy weather, got real sick and still am, moving out, need another job, (that will make three, but two are already part-time) Craziness at the home front, and i vent horribly....great scot this summer is going to be nuts.

My mom asked me if i was "alright" with most of my good friends from high school graduating and me a good solid year and a half or more behind them. I replied nope, but it sure the hell gives me some motivation. yippee.

Again, I am so bloody glad i am Catholic, even though i might not be an awesome Catholic, i believe, therefore i always know He is there, otherwise i would not be where i am today, if that is anywhere!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home