Lost in my OWN mind

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

"crapper"

ok i moved out completely! some people i know VERY WELL are acting like big buttheads, i still need another job, and am looking for one as i am typing, well ya know, and damnit i need some water.

life sucks then you die, susanka, ben, said that to me once at TAC my freshman year and i am beginning to realize it may be true damnit, but thank goodness i live in a movie.

I am apologizing to YOU publically, i treat you like a "crapper!" okey dokey curly!

"crapper" --- a quotation from my father, his new word, he is beautiful and my mom is a hottie, and my mother's maiden name and my father last name put together means i have beautiful blood and at this point a lot of people could tell ya that ; /

1 Comments:

  • ya i just left on for you, but you know i didn't hook up internet yet at my place...silly rabbit.

    oh yeah i will definetely send you my address cuz i want some cookies, that is if you are still offereing;)

    By Blogger Badtiming, At 06 June, 2005 14:30  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home