Lost in my OWN mind

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

aye mate

So new friends or should i say friend... I have some and I repeat some good ole friends who are wonderful great lovely spectacular...nuns...must write them letters...men...great men...family and young brother who are not young any more but have potential that once opens and will not only bring joy but laughs and luxury..great men will they be once they learn that they are that great....

Cass...ahhh Cass...she is like my sister not Chiara...whom I must call because I lost my self for three weeks...Cass is the definition of the ugly duckling: beautiful smart but thought and I say thought she was ugly on the outside...she would let folks get to her even in her 30ies... now engaged to a man.. a younger man whom she does not LOVE...for those who have experienced true love and pure love...this is not it...I do not feel sorry for her...I am disappointed because she has experienced pain and seen what no love can do. It is like she lost her love not only for herself but for all...closeness... maybe that is why we were such good friends for a long time and still are...side bar...dislike the man she will marry...hopefully not...made of honor...and no honor in that marriage..Cassandra find you...fucking suck it up and live love and be humble...do what you need and want...but as my wise father says want what you need and need what you want. Good Man! 

My apologies to my sister... I do not like asking for help and will not say oh woooo is me...but I refuse also to lean on my family and be honest...well my folks said not to tell them everthing...which hell I will not..but shit I have love right in front of me...reaching out to me...and yet I do not engage or love back but distance myself still...after all the shit I have done and been through...ufta...really... I guess I used to, still do it...just want to be pushed so hard I either have no choice or no option...but then I am on the defense...

Thank goodness my head is not so far up my ass...bad form...but shit...no pun...tee hee... I know some discipline... thank goodness and God for that...

Little Bro is here...gotta run for pool ...late...risky but shit..i am a trooper...yippee...until next time...hopefully tomorrow night.

Have a stellar day...hell yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home