Lost in my OWN mind

Monday, August 22, 2011

Life carries on and on and on and on!!

Yuppers...that is from the City of Angels CD!

May procrastination, frustrations, and anything that may stand in my way including myself disapate...so that I may live and love and let myself be loved!

Watching Jane Austen ...kills me everytime...not being vulnerable, being so bloody stubborn is killing me slowing... ...whether it is nobler in my mind to suffer or to rise up against the sea of troubles in my heart and mind and to cry a little for the benefit of my future love and life.

I will and this will occurr...tired of small movements forward...time for drastic leaps and bounds of faith and courage in myself and with the help of the Man upstairs...

yee who has little faith...can't hide anymore...i suppose!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home