Lost in my OWN mind

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Yes!!!

I mean no...prayers for my Sister's good ole friend! 

The human body is amazing and this i will test...well at least mine...two months of hell and work.

As for the mind... it is "crazy" how it can work and attach it's self...the saying goes .. you are your own worst enemy... you are your own worst critic...but with that can come power of the mind, thoughts and even use that confidence of mind (hee hee) and knowledge over those who have not figured this out or at least try to use it for those who pretend to have this figured out!

This we shall see...on both accounts..

Monday yes worked and my 6 hours is like some one else's 2 full days of work... not bragging but spitting the truth!

I want more...in my mind, body, heart.... just going to get myself further along and ready for it all baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home