Lost in my OWN mind

Thursday, August 04, 2011

i will never grow up but i will learn to live

David Thoreau " Live life to the fullest."

Always keep that candle burning... be prepared...live life and in reality... Sometimes you forget to live and just jump in line with the rest...never been able to do that.  When I tried I was the least happiest. 

Someone thanked me today for acquiring their dream job...I told him that not living out your God given talents and using them for good is a sin and not only makes you unhappy but makes you lazy and poor spirited.... He tried harder for his dream job and got it a bloody week later.

Geeze la weeze...if we have faith of a mustard seed we could move mountains!  If we try for something that makes us happy and chase our passion what we love...amazing things can happen... I then never heard this man laugh so loud and laugh GOOD in my life.

Sometimes i need to read or watch Charoltte Bronte or Jane Austin...to get that innocense and drive back...that love exists that if you try just a teeny bit you will be happy and live life to the fullest to how you should be...

shall i...i do every day and get back up fast for every fall...i am taking strides now...yippeee!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home