Lost in my OWN mind

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Early in the morning!

Sooooo...started work at 6 forty ish...worked a solid 5 and a half no breaks...then long lunch...then a couple more hours..then shower...now been at a Bar/restaurante with my lap top and have been working for 3 solid hours...

listening too...dot dot dot...the kinks, crazy old school stuff, laurn hill, and a random mix...i am in a packed place ...nice place.. and found my self laughing aloud and smilin' and bobbin to the music...silly silly...me..ha ahhhhhh

these reports are about an hour a piece...shit shit shit!

Love Efff..ole friend of parents friends...love the food...never choose my drink...and by the by drinkin slow slow slow...must must must...

and i listen...nice to be out by myself...tucked in a corner...reminds me of my 2nd world youth day...stories will i tell ya...aka me.

Chiara always said to write a book on my life...question is...can i remain anonymous...i hurt ergo i will tell it like i was someone else...shit gave it away...oh wait i am the only one who reads this....of course the dude upstairs...ha and bleh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home