Lost in my OWN mind

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Dilema

Not my beautiful old cat...who was like a dog...therefore I loved it!

So one has a friend who is marrying someone who she cares for but not fully loves...getting married in the Catholic Church...but not only does this man's entire family does not believe in confession they will receive Christ, but the relationship is doomed...

Who knows maybe a mircacle will happen...but i KNOW she will not be happy and he will treat her like a damn bitch and use the word verbally.... how the hell am i suppossed to sit aside this couple on the alter and approve of this...

it makes me sick...but do i lose my friend for a long time or forever... Trying to pull my best friends wedding but the guy i am fighting for is Christ...and the marriage not to exist...ahhhh poop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home