Lost in my OWN mind

Thursday, December 01, 2005

thanksgiving

If this one, meaning me, am not lost with in my own mind than i really don't think i live in reality and hell, i don't want to but i woke up at 1030 on thanksgiving morning and realized i have failed mi familia yet again. i was supposed to be at my parentals house at 6 am and had a little to much fun the previous evening! i quickly arranged for my friends car and drove to my aunt and uncles house in wisconsin. Usually it would have taken 5 and a half hours or more but i made it in four, no traffic OF Course!!! my unlce, a lovely man and soul held dinner for us. it was a beautiful thanksgiving
sister showing with her little baby
dance party
cigs with my cousin
a lot of food
little brother opening up, the one below me
and love in the air
the next day my family and my sister and brother in law ate chinese and went to see a show, charles dickends a christmas carol. It was the best damn show have seen with that play!
then my brother tony drove my friends car home with me and also made it in great time, middle children sure know how to drive, well and speedily;)
God bless us one and all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home