Lost in my OWN mind

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

according to the "dude"

I have problems with relationships and getting close to anyone really, that sucks! Well not really! I guess it depends on how one looks at it, either i don't truly know myself and don't want anyone else to know myself, fear of rejection, or i don't give a rat's butt if any one knows the reall me, cuz i am afraid of feeling or of feeling something that hurts so bad ya don't want to trust anyone again. It is a sticky situation, i don't want to feel the hurt and bad feelings of one breaking my heart or the loss of a loved one, but if i chose to avoid those feelings i miss out on the good ones.

according to the dude i want to feel, but hurt from the past that it is hard, but since i came so far i actually do want to feel, everything....ah crap i hate when that happens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home