Lost in my OWN mind

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

text messaging

what really sucks is when you text one person about another person while having a conversasion with both people and you accidently text the person you are talking about the text that was suppossed to go to the other person about that person....Do you not hate when that happens? I do and just did it, i got a call...

me: Hi jeff
jeff: hey ummm.. did you just text me?
me: no why
jeff: well ah..
me: oh shit, sorry um well i didnot really think that i sent it ah...sorry
jeff: no babe it is ok, i am glad to here it
pause
me: ok then, sorry for the late call
jeff: no problem, you have school today?
me: yes
jeff: call me after school ok babe
me: ok dokey and sorry
jeff: it was funny call me
me: bye jeff
jeff: bye babe, you are funny give a call bye

at least it was not that bad but i hate when that happens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home