Lost in my OWN mind

Monday, November 07, 2005

school...near the end

after next semester i will have finally completed something: an associates in science degree with criminal justice focus and after another semester i will have a double associates in criminal justice and law enforcement. then on to finish my double in mathematics and pre-law....whooo ya...i might take a break after the next two semesters...maybe

the only catch or trick is, since this college is my third, i must get the counselors to make it work my way, i do not want to take BS classes, like fitness for life if i played college ball, oh yea i get to meet once a week for two credit hours and walk...you got to be kidding me....shit!

God's speed to me baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home