Lost in my OWN mind

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

po po

some peoples kids! this must include me! My parents are seriously going to be saints with us! My brother Antonio has a girl friend who since she is young and studying art, must explore Budhism and is such a lovely twitt but changes his major so often, and now i do not believe he likes his current one!

willy the baby aka will, it's more adult like, recently was accepted to San Diego and this new Catholic Media College thingy bobber! He told me he is nervous, but hopefully he will not hang out with the "lovely" people he does in Minnesota! He will need prayers, being sweet and generous only gets ya so far.

ahhh chiara and shane; moved to Naples, FL with their lovely baby girl Bothilde! Shane is attending Ave Maria and they are who they are....plus my sis may read this from time to time....don't worry PUCK.. I would never say anything to "silly!"

then me.............I won't ellaborate ;)

of course my mother's new son, my brother, Rudy! He is just a baby and loves to run into things, eat things he should not... and looks like a cow a minature one! He is so cute and great to sleep with~! I love Rat terriers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home