Lost in my OWN mind

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Babysitting

Well jeeze... I am posting a few blogs for Lor-Hill (my name for her)

Recently I babysat my boss and a few co-workers on my boss's birthday! We rode in style with a stretch limo, got off work early, well at least managment, and then went to a lovely Italian Restaurante and to a few happin' spots in the metro area....then the not so lovely stuff....I am the youngest at my work and everyone else that night was either twice my age or at least 31 years of age...and i litterally had to clean up after my boss! Not so fun

Sagas of Babysitting...i then watched my boss's daughter the following day into the next. took her to a gorgeous Catholic church, st. agnes, she is luthern and only five, but behaved very well then to a super duper ice cream place i grew up with, followed by swimming in the bug galour pool at my apt which they finally cleaned when we were done...rented movies and woke up at frickin 6am with a five yr old tapping my forehead! goodtimes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home