Lost in my OWN mind

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

new job

I am at my new job and we are in training for the first four weeks and still some practice until maybe 10 weeks total...crzy but the computers that we are training on and the program for "staging" is not working correctly so now we have some free time, if ya wanna call it that, but this job will be a real job, but there is a lot to know about everything they offer....oh yippee!

plus i start at 830am which is nice because i get up around six thirty seven and have time to do whatever i want and i am not rushed....this is good news

school though is a different story, i am going to have to withdraw from one class and try to take it this summer, that will be three classes this summer now in order to graduate this semester...then on to more...this job even gives me up to five g's plus a year for school how cool is that! so now i can just take a class when i want just to add on to my degree and work for my double BA...and my languages

SWEET

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home