Lost in my OWN mind

Monday, March 13, 2006

SURPRISE

i actually show up six minutes before i was supposed to be at my parentals for out sunday dinner....there is a knock at the door and i think it is my brother tony(who is always late not fashionably late, just late) and his new girlfriend....i open the door and it is my sister with her BIG BELLY and Shane my bro in law! My reaction grab chiara and sniff her cheek, i don't know why i did and i was gentle cuz damn is she big.

they join us for dinner i try to brainwash their baby by blowing in to chiara's tummy and saying...soccer soccer soccer.. of course she will not let me see her belly button but shane describes it to me as well as chiara!

the two decided at subway in wisconsin that they wanted to surprise all of us because they didnot want us to be too surprised at the size of chiara's belly at easter time....wow God Bless those two and their little baby,,,,i hope it is a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home