Lost in my OWN mind

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Trust me not...

for there is my ill faith in trust that will only show! i look for the good and good everywhere and see it but good intentions pave the road to hell and i am lost in my OWN mind. my pride is drowning me. Life cannot be lived without a little help and no one can do "this" on their own. My question is why dont i build a raft to get the hell out of here!!! i think it is because i am tall and lazy and am so far into the non reality i live in that some one might need to put a gun to my knees and pull the trigger!

Life can be so bloody good and great and fun but why poison it with the sickness of society and the lies of the devil, we have the capability to will it, to be great even laugh at the misfortunes of life...........why can't i be shorter!

2 Comments:

  • Allie, I like your blog. Something about this entry was especially moving. By the way, have you written a "This I Believe" essay?

    Denny

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 26 October, 2005 08:23  

  • yes i have and i need to post it! i am working on perfecting it or getting as close to perfection with it!

    By Blogger Badtiming, At 27 October, 2005 10:52  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home