Lost in my OWN mind

Thursday, September 08, 2005

makes jack a dull boy

school started three weeks ago and all my classes combined make up an AA class! perfect timing when i got a really bad ticket! i always enjoy learning something new and am extremely happy to be in school...if there was a job where i could be a student, i would jump on that in an instant.

busy life
work during the day go straight to school during the weekday nights, softball = fun: on fridays and rollarblading on saturdays after work.....good times good times

school and my little brother willy<

my little brother is a ladies man! he is sweet tall skater boy-ish with a preppie sense but a good man with a heart of gold. He is one of the most generous boys i have ever met and will bend over backwards for a stranger. He started college this year and is attending a commutnity college to get generals out of the way and computer/video classes. my mom said that when he came home after the first week of school he just out of the blue told me mother that he really appreciates his up bringing in a catholic family. then he said that the kids at school are dumb and heading no where fast....not his exact words but close. my mother told me this and she said it with such warmth and happiness that i felt good.

prayers for my too little tall brothers that they make it far in life and do what they love and are loved for it...ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home